Parents/students are requested to read the admission procedure carefully & fill the complete Admission form. Incomplete admission form will not be considered for admission as well as submission of incorrect form or false details will result in the form not being considered for the admission process
- The online admission process for Std. XI is applicable to all recognised junior colleges in MMR Area & this process is compulsory.
- Any student, whether from Maharashtra or any other state having passed the examination of S.S.C. or any equivalent examination from any recognised board, must participate in the online admission process.
- Admissions to Arts, Science, Commerce general streams shall be done online. However, admission to Management and In-house quota shall be done by the Principals of the respective Junior Colleges at their level.
- The admissions of students securing ATKT will be done after completion of online admission process.
- Online admission shall be done as per the constitutional and social reservations in force.
- Upon confirmation of admission of the student to the Junior college as per the merit list, the admission to the optional languages / subjects shall be done by the respective principals at their level subject to availability of seats, as per merit.
Scan all Documents before filling the Admission form.(in form of .jpg or .gif )
- Passport size photographs
- Leaving certificate
- Mark sheet of SSC
- Caste Certificate
- Other Certificate (Sports, Creamy Layer, Project Affected, Freedom fighter, Ex- serviceman etc.)
- Allocated students fill the admission form online through website – www.ckthakurvidyalaya.com
- Student have to submit online admission for along with required documents and fees.